5 Gold Coast Restaurants Near Royal Woods Resort
Are you planning to visit the beautiful Gold Coast? That's a great idea because the region is filled with various exciting experiences that fit every taste. For instance, nature lovers can explore the sanctuaries and wildlife parks while thrill seekers can engage in tours and extreme adventures.
But what about those who seek new food experiences? Don't worry because the Gold Coast also features several dining destinations from the iconic Surfers Paradise to the dining precincts of Broadbeach. In fact, if you choose your Gold Coast holiday accommodation carefully you will gain easy access to several dining destinations.
On your upcoming trip, head to Ashmore and stay at Royal Woods Resort. The world-class resort features breathtaking views and unique tropical surroundings; not to mention, a range of exquisitely spacious one and two-bedroom suites, free-standing three bedroom villas as well as a wide range of leisure facilities. And as mentioned, Royal Woods Resort can give you access to many Gold Coast dining destinations some of which include:
1. Gemelli Italian – For authentic Italian dishes, Gemelli Italian is always ready to serve you lunch and dinner. They have a great list of Italian wines and Italian-inspired cocktail as well as a Australian and international spirits and beer.
2. Goodies Café – Built on customer service, Goodies Café makes sure everyone feels welcome through their comfortable surroundings and friendly service. When it comes to food, you won't be disappointed as they offer All Day Breakfast, lunch, milkshakes, cakes and of course, coffee.
3. Social Eating House & Bar – Want to try fine dining? Located in Oracle precinct Broadbeach, Social Eating House serves modern Australian cuisine as well as extensive international tapas and shared plate. They even have an international wine list and a variety of cocktails.
4. Tandoori Place – If you're craving for Tandoori Chicken and other flavourful Indian cuisine, the best place to visit is the Tandoori Place. Established in 1984, the restaurant continues to offer the best Indian cuisine on the Gold Coast.
5. Uchouten Japanese Restaurant – Enjoy a traditional Japanese meal in a comfortable and family-friendly atmosphere at Uchouten Japanese Restaurant at The Centre Arcade, Surfers Paradise. Their menu includes fresh sushi, sashimi, noodles and many more. They also offer Japanese beer and sake.
Book your Royal Woods Gold Coast Resort now! http://royalwoods.etourism.net.au/
Image Source : Tandoori Palace